July 16, 2013

How to embed PINTEREST boards to blog posts



Yes, you CAN EMBED a pinterest board.

In my previous post, I shared an idea I had from a fantastic PINTEREST BOARD called "History - tools of the trade". As you can see, I took a screenshot of the board, pasted it to the blog post and linked it to the pinterest board.

I DIDN'T KNOW YOU COULD EMBED IT!
What's the advantage of embedding applications?
Well, one, your reader does not have to leave your blog to explore what you're sharing. They can choose what to click from your blog.

So how can we do this?
I didn't find it so easy, but here is a tutorial I've created to help anyone wishing to do that.




The link to the WIDGET BUILDER page is http://business.pinterest.com/widget-builder/#do_embed_board .

This is a board I chose to embed in this post. It's A SUPER HERO board full of interesting ideas for class activities.

1 comment:

Bernard Zherge said...

I must say that this one is the result of great creativity. Also useful, plus cost is also less for this.

Best regards,

Bernard Zherge
nulled Nulled scripts